Training and developmentTo improve the performance in the maintenance and manufacturing of power ultrasonic equipment.
Alongside with our test instruments, ATCP offers trainings to help companies and employees to acquire specific know-how knowledge to improve their performance in the maintenance and manufacturing of power ultrasonic equipment. Our trainings provide critical knowledge of maintenance costs reduction, equipment downtime and quality issues.
- Trainings available:
- Ultrasonic stack predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Ultrasonic horn tuning and reconditioning;
- Ultrasonic converters manufacturing and reconditioning;
- Manufacturing and quality control of ultrasonic cleaning transducers and arrays;
- Manufacturing and quality control of ultrasonic transducers for medical applications;
- Elastic properties characterization by IET for FEM/FEA refinement.
The typical training includes power point presentation, practice and specific technical information on the necessary inputs, tools and procedures. It may be in loco, at the ATCP facilities or via teleconference. After training, we provide continued support to ensure that the know-how knowledge is maintained and further developed.
Please feel free to contact us for further information. We will be glad to learn more about your needs to better assist you.